Every girl loves her accessories when it comes to dressing up. Going out for an evening requires a little class, a little style and a lot of sparkle. A shopping trip to prelude a night out with the girls is always necessary and before you go, think about the kind of night out you intend to have first. This will be your jumping off point as to what sort of accessories you’ll need to make your night out perfect while feeling confident in your own skin.
In anticipation of the next big night out, check out your wardrobe to see what you can reuse before you shop for more. With these ten key accessories, your Saturday night can be completed!
- If you’re a handbag fan but find them too bulky, you should look at getting a wristlet. It’s a little bag that hooks on your wrist and is totally ideal for big parties where there’s dancing or standing around. The colour choice is also broad, which will help when it comes to outfit coordination.
- Black kitten heels should be the next thing on your list. Not only are they chic, but they go with everything from skinny jeans to the best LBD. Swapping out trainers for a pair of these can make even the most casual outfit look polished.
- That little black dress should be perfect. Just above the knee, simple and sleeveless, you’ll find yourself in something timeless.
- Go for some statement jewelry to jazz up that LBD and choosing a statement ring over cuffs or sparkly bangles is the way to go. Splash on some argyle pink diamonds and you can make your dress look sexy and classic.
- A bold necklace in a bold colour can transform any blouse or dress. Adding some colour will make the whole ensemble pop and draw the eye to you.
- A girl deserves a little frosting so hunt down the perfect pair of dangly earrings. These will bring focus to your face and elongate it all at the same time, giving you a classy look.
- Have you seen those brightly coloured pashminas/wraps in the shops? Buy one. These are elegant and can just be thrown on and work for any budget.
- If you’re a fan of skirts and dresses but not a fan of your legs, go for a pair of beautiful stockings with crystal detail. These won’t just keep you warm, they’ll match your jewelry too.
- If you want to sparkle but not go over the top, try out a sequinned t-shirt. You’ll be able to look beautiful and feel confident with just a touch of elegance.
- Move over dresses, the pencil skirt is in town. If your standby colour is black, switch over to another, bolder colour to make your night on the town shine.
You don’t need a huge budget for your accessories, just good taste and a penchant for sniffing out good deals. You can be confident and beautiful on a night out without spending too much money!