11 QUESTIONS ASKED:
1. How long have you been blogging and what is your favorite part of it all?
I have been blogging for about 6 months and have loved every second of it. I love the community it provides and having a wonderful outlet to talk things through with.
2. Who is your inspiration and why?
I have an incredible partner in life. Dino Boy inspires me on a daily basis with his positive attitude, his compassion towards other people and his strong ethic. He’s also easy on the eyes which helps!
3. Do you have any children? If so, tell us a goofy story about something they’ve done recently.
I don’t have children but I take care of a ton of kids and love every second of it!
4. What kind of job do you have?
I currently take care of 6 children, it keeps me incredibly busy but it’s the most rewarding job I could imagine.
5. What is your favorite type of “me-time”?
I can never say no to a glass of wine, a bubble bath and some fabulous candles.
6. Where did you grow up?
I moved 6 times growing up: I lived in Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, Georgia and California.
7. Tell us the story of how you and your significant other met.
We actually met online and had quite possibly the worst first date ever but I’m so grateful we stuck it out and are getting married in a couple of months!
8. Where do you see yourself in two years?
I want to be happily married, just starting the discussion on kids and loving life with my best friend!
9. How do you find your inspiration for daily blog posts?
In every day life! I always keep a running list of fun blog ideas so any day that I have writers block it helps!
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, all expenses paid, where would it be?
Greece! It’s absolutely gorgeous, I have been wanting to go for years!
11. What is your favorite movie?
It always varies, Prime is one of my favorites though!
11 QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
4. What’s the best decision you ever made?
5. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
6. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
7. What is your worst habit?
8. What superpower would you have for one day?
9. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
10.What is your happiest memory?
11. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
Kelli from She Crab Soup
Jamie from Jamie Fleetwood
Meg from Life of Meg
Linda from A Labour of Life