1. Rearrange the furniture in your house: it’s amazing what changing up your living space can do to all aspects of your life. Try something new and see what works
2. Go on a road trip: Dino Boy and I have a wonderful time just getting in the car and driving somewhere fun. It brings us together and is always an adventure!
3. Set a specific goal and every week evaluate what’s working: When you check in on the goals on a regular basis you are more likely to achieve them.
4. Plant a flower: There is nothing like a beautiful flower sprouting because of you!
5. Go on a bike ride: Beach cruisers are so cute! Why not get some exercise and enjoy the sunshine.
6. Go wine tasting: This weather is perfect for wine tasting! Throw on a sundress, buy the designated driver dinner and head out for a wonderful time.
7. Put on jewelery every single day: I’ve slacked on the accessories game lately but over the past couple days I’ve realized how much more pulled together you look with the right jewelery
8. Spend twenty minutes every day cleaning out a drawer in the house: mama bear came to visit me last week and I have to say tackling things a bit at a time helped us do a thorough job while also not getting overwhelmed
9. Schedule a girls night: with everything getting so crazy round here it’s easy to neglect those friendships. Keep them fun and connected by at least scheduling a monthly night or afternoon out with your lovely ladies
10. Go on a tour of your city: it’s amazing how you can drive by so many things in town that have so much history behind it. You will be amazed at how many fun things happened in your town.
Blog posts you may like